|Home » Financial Administration
Financial administration involves:
• Taking care of general account payments necessary for any business or individual.
• This allows the business or individual to focus on their core business without the concern of making sure the rent has been paid.
• Making sure the staff is paid every month.
• Scanning documents and accounts and saving EFT confirmations together with other correspondence and related email communications.
• Back up of the file servers on a daily basis to ensure a safe paperless environment.
• Timeous payment of taxes.
• Working with the company bookkeeper and auditors and providing monthly management reports.